Publications of synodikon
Synodikon of Ljubech – handwritten list of persons for the commemoration in the church, written from the mid-18th to the late 19th century – first in Ljubech St. Anthony's Monastery, and after its cancellation in 1786 – at the church of the Resurrection in Ljubech. It was published several times in the 2nd half 19 cent., but has no modern scientific publications.
Full text available in Ukrainian version of the article.
Previous section | Table of content | Next section